Daniel C. Gainey’s former ranch house, constructed during 1955, has been converted into the Daniel C. Gainey Estate Club. Gainey used his ranch acreage for breeding Arabian horses, raising Hereford cattle and cultivating agricultural crops. The Daniel C. Gainey Estate Club serves as the community center for Gainey Ranch.
The Estate Club features a 25-meter swimming pool (a lap pool) and spa, seven lighted state-of-the-art tennis courts, a fitness center and an activity lawn. The elegant great room, catering style kitchen, the terraced patios and the attractive landscaping provide a distinguished environment for both socializing and use by Gainey Ranch residents for personal entertaining.[easingsliderlite]